While all patients have specific medication needs, there are some whose needs are more complicated than others. This means that mass-produced medications don’t work for them due to various reasons. Compounding meets their needs by customizing solutions for them via special flavorings, unique dosages, and more.
Not sure if you need to have your medications compounded? It may be useful for the following situations:
- If your specific medication was discontinued
- If you have special dosage requirements
- If you have a combined prescription medication
- If you have an allergy to a specific ingredient in your medication
- If you or your child cannot swallow pills or cannot tolerate your medication’s taste
Do you need more information about this service? Do not hesitate to send us a message today!